Promote skin repair and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, scars, stretch marks with the complete Dermaroller® Collagen Induction Therapy Professional & Home Care System.
The eDermaStamp® by Dermaroller® features the highest quality, medical grade, sterile needles – optimally placed for precision penetration and maximum safety. With the fastest motor on the market, the eDermaStamp® offers the best results and eliminates reckless tearing of the skin imposed by imitation devices.
Benefits of the eDermaStamp® technology
Certified Medical-Grade Equipment
The eDermaStamp® by Dermaroller® is ISO13485 certified, meeting all standards for medical-grade equipment in manufacturing, materials, sterile packaging and more. NOTE: Though it is a certified medical device, it’s not limited to physician use. With appropriate training offered through Dermaspark, non-medical spas can administer this treatment.
Fastest Motor on the Market
At 150 strokes per second (the fastest on the market!) the eDermaStamp® by Dermaroller® can safely glide over the skin without scratching or tearing the skin. Poor quality micro-needling pens which operate at a slower insertion rate (100 to 120 strokes per second) can cause scratches and micro-tears in the tissue as the tip moves across the face. The result can be increased epidermal damage and increased risk of infection.
Where other scar and anti-aging treatments are ablative (destroying tissue), the eDermaStamp® by Dermaroller® respects the integrity of the epidermis and dermis, using atraumatic (non-traumatic) perforations to gently trigger the generation of new tissue.
Optimal Needle Count
Don’t be mislead by imitation rollers that boast “the most needles”. Though we want to maximize the number of perforations, too many needles compromises the safety and comfort of the treatment. Imagine a bed of nails: while a bed of nails can easily support your body weight without a nail perforating your skin, a single nail would easily penetrate your skin under the same pressure. Similarly, a roller with too many needles will require dangerous and uncomfortable amounts of pressure in order to penetrate the skin to the appropriate depth. The eDermaStamp® by Dermaroller® employs the optimal number of needles to maximize effectiveness, safety and comfort.
Electric vs. Battery
The eDermaStamp® by Dermaroller® is built for consistency. As an electric device, it outputs consistent power which means consistent performance. A battery operated device outputs inconsistent power. As the battery starts to wear out, the tip will slow down and the results can be unwanted micro tears and scratching of the skin.
Dermaroller® is Licensed by Health Canada
The eDermaStamp® by Dermaroller® is licensed by Health Canada. There are countless imitation products on the market that are not licensed by Health Canada so we recommend you do your research, to protect your health and safety. Search for Dermaroller’s Health Canada license.
Results vary from person to person
The Science of Micro-needling with the eDermaStamp by Dermaroller
The eDermaStamp® by Dermaroller® causes minimally invasive precision micro-injuries of the epidermis and dermis, without causing open wounds or ablative damage. The puncturing channels close after a short time and these micro-injuries trigger the body’s wound healing cascade, which induces an increased collagen production in the treated skin. The eDermaStamp® by Dermaroller® triggers the construction of new tissue by stimulating healthy cell regeneration in precision-targeted areas that show the signs of aging. It effectively reduces wrinkles, tightens and thickens the skin, and – perhaps most impressively – fills and smooths scars.
The eDermaStamp® by Dermaroller®’s surgical-grade micro-needles reach beyond the epidermis into the dermis, causing pin-point bleeding and triggering the body’s spontaneous healing response.
2. Healing Cascade
Within minutes, the perforation channels close and the healing cascade starts, invading the area with collagen-producing fibroblasts and growth-promoting properties.
3. Younger Looking Skin
New organized collagen & elastin forms, bolstering from within, while the epidermis becomes thicker and more supple, each time a treatment is performed.
When it comes to minimally invasive treatments, Micro-needling Collagen Induction therapy with the eDermaStamp® by Dermaroller® is clinically proven and is perhaps the most successful treatment available for the common signs and symptoms of aging such as wrinkles, loss of skin volume, and crepey skin. The eDermaStamp® by Dermaroller® micro-needling treatment even targets the epidermis in such a way that it is clinically proven to minimize scars and stretch marks. The eDermaStamp® by Dermaroller® therapy triggers the body’s spontaneous healing process, stimulating cell proliferation and causing the formation of new collagen. This results in a thicker, more supple, cellular matrix. Results: visibly younger looking skin.
PROOF: The image shows a biopsy of the epidermis before and after micro-needling therapy. Significant new collagen (dyed purple) has been generated, 6 weeks after a single treatment.
Results vary from person to person
Nourishes the scalp
Creates the basis for strong, thick and healthy looking hair
Improves hair structure
Normalizes frizzy and brittle hair
Boosts hair health by providing valuable hair nutrients
XCELLARISPRO - Hair Treatment Kit
- 4x Hair Treatment Ampules (5ml each)
- 4x Skin Rejuvenation Vitamin ampules (5ml each)
- 1x bottle of Hair Lotion (70ml)
Dermaroller® Home Care Products
Home Care Roller by Dermaroller
- The best micro-needling roller in the world for anti-aging treatments at home
- 162 needles, 0.2 mm needle length
Lipopeptide with Vitamin A
- Night cream for cell repair and nourishment
- 30 ml dispenser
Hyaluronic Acid (ampules/dispenser)
- A hydrating Hyaluronic Acid serum for anti-aging
- 30 ampules, 1.5 ml each
- A collagen-rejuvenating night cream with vitamins A & E
- 30 ml dispenser
Moisturizer ACE with Vitamins A, C & E
- A complex of vitamins for your daily facial care
- 50 ml dispenser
Hyal C Serum
- An intensive moisturizing serum with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C
- 30 ml dispenser
CC Cream (Colour Correcting) with Snail Slime
- CC Cream instantly colour-corrects and blurs flaw, leaving skin illuminated and bright
- 30 ml tube
- A therapeutic cream that reduces cellulite and improves skin texture
- 250 ml bottle
- Removes dead skin cells, makeup and other impurities
- 200 ml dispenser
- Consists of a silk face mask, enriched with hydrating ingredients
- 10 Masks
- A fully comprehensive therapeutic serum for skin brightening
- 10 vials
Your Business: Why Dermaroller®
- Dermaroller® is the original micro-needling tool
- Dermaroller® is licensed by Health Canada
- The Dermaroller® is a certified medical device
- The Dermaroller®’s superior design gets results with a minimal amount of penetration force required, offering a safer and more comfortable treatment
- The Dermaroller® does not damage tissue; it’s designed to trigger cell proliferation in a minimally invasive manner
- The Dermaroller® is popular around the world, currently employed in over 50 countries
- Physicians are seeing superior results from the Dermaroller®
- Dermaroller® therapy is scientifically backed and micro-needling results are clinically proven
- The Dermaroller® concept is one of the most innovative concepts in skin improvement in recent years, with continuing research to discover more medical benefits
- The Dermaroller® is suitable for all skin types
- The Dermaroller® is suitable for all scare depths
- The Dermaroller® can be used on almost all skin areas, except for mucous membrane and the eyes. Areas around the eye should be treated with caution. However, micro-needling is contraindicated in patients with a history of keloids.
- The Dermaroller® provides visible results after a single treatment and results improve with subsequent treatments (3-6 treatment sessions are typically recommended; 6-8 treatments for scaring)