Do you have the right equipment and full support to reach your business goals? At DermaSpark, our mission is simple: to help you choose the best equipment to assist your clients and grow your business.
At DermaSpark, we understand that ‘one-size’ doesn’t fit all when it comes to equipment. We offer choice so that our clients get the right equipment for their business.
We thoroughly research the products that we represent to ensure that they are safe and effective for your clients while also being a sound, long-term, investment for your business. We are not obligated to one particular manufacturer or supplier; we choose to work with leading innovators to bring you the absolute best esthetics devices available today.
We currently represent products by:
Pollogen of Lumenis: Anti-aging, superior facials, face & body contouring
Dermaroller: High tech medical-grade equipment made in Germany
Prophecy Cream: Anti-aging skin care with micronized hyaluronic acid technology
FreezPen: Precision Cryotherapy made in Belgium
ARC Laser: Nail fungus cure
In addition, we pride ourselves on offering the best product training & marketing support in the industry. Our clients’ success is our #1 priority.
Set up a complimentary, no obligation, demo and product comparison consultation with one of our representatives today.
The first step is helping our clients choose the best equipment for their business. But our commitment goes far beyond the sale of the equipment. DermaSpark is your long-term partner.
Every product includes a comprehensive training program. Depending on the product, the training program varies (inquire for details) but one thing is consistent: we set ourselves apart by offering ongoing training, even after the initial program. We don’t set limits; we make sure that your device is working for you in your business.
DermaSpark also invests considerable time and resources in driving business to our clients. We have contracted a dedicated PR agency and marketing agency to constantly improve the marketing and awareness we build for our clients. The services our devices offer are promoted heavily online and in mainstream media. Take a look at the following websites for examples:
- www.mypollogen.com A dedicated marketing and promotional platform for the Maximus, Legend, Apollo, and RegenXL
- www.geneo.ca A dedicated marketing and promotional platform for the OxyGeneo 3-in-1 super facial
- www.dermarollerclinics.com A dedicated marketing and promotional platform for the eDermaStamp professional micro-needling treatment
In addition, check out our corresponding Facebook pages… and be sure to LIKE them to increase awareness. It will only help you, in the end!
- MyPollogen on Facebook
- MyPollogen on Google+
- OxyGeneo on Facebook
- OxyGeneo on Google+
- Dermaroller on Facebook
We are continually adding to our marketing efforts. Join us! Let’s grow together!
Representative for Aesthetic Equipment
Multiple positions available in the following areas:
- Northern Ontario
- Eastern Ontario
- Quebec City
Are you passionate about providing the best possible value to your customers? Do you really care and think about your customers? Are you excited about what you do and ready for hard work? Do you believe in team work? Are you a real winner that “failing” or “quitting” are not in your vocabulary? If and only if you answered YES to ALL the questions above, keep on reading:
DermaSpark Products Inc. is a fast-growing aesthetic equipment distribution company renowned for its best customer support and a wide range of top of the line equipment for spa, skin care clinic, aesthetic clinic, aestheticians and doctors clinic.
We are expanding our presence and to support our rapid growth, we are looking for superstars to cover the territories above.
In this capacity you will be responsible for:
- Helping business owners to achieve their goals
- Actively prospecting, qualifying and following up on leads
- Maintaining and growing strong relationships with customers
- Representing the company at trade shows and local events
- Providing feedback on product related opportunities and issues
Qualifications & Experience:
- Positive, happy and loving person
- Honest and truthful with uncompromising integrity
- Professional in all aspects
- More than 2 years experience in the Medical Device/ Aesthetic industry
- Strong communicator, high relationship building skills
- Strong initiative, drive and persistence