eDermaStamp® By Dermaroller® Micro-needling for Professionals
In this training session, you’ll learn about the mechanisms of micro-needling, the science behind the clinical results, and the benefits for your clients and your business.
Attendees will take part in Hands-On Practical Training and leave as a certified Dermaroller Professional.
- What is micro-needling and the science behind it?
- What symptoms can be treated using micro-needling?
- Safe vs. Unsafe needles
- Targeted skin cells & growth factors
- What is Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT)?
- Combining Hyaluronic Acid and vitamins
- Treatment protocol & environment
- Contraindications: situations when micro-needling is not advised
- Post-treatment: what are the healing process and post-treatment care?
- What to look for in a micro-needling system?
- Combining micro-needling with other treatment modalities
- Hands-on Practical Training & Certification
November 5th, 2018
9:00AM to 5:00PM
Location – Vancouver, BC
Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Hotel
1128 W Hastings Street
Vancouver, BC V6E 4R5
- Light breakfast: 9am
- Seminar: 9:30am to 12:30pm
- Lunch: 12:30pm to 1:15pm
- Hands-on Training: 1:15pm to 5pm
Contact us for registration!
1.866.237.0849 or Dermaroller@DermaSpark.com
The cost to register for an eDermaStamp by Dermaroller Micro-needling for Professionals seminar is $249.00 CAD.
For investing in your training, all seminar attendees will receive a $200 credit that can be applied to any Dermaroller orders placed within 1 month of the seminar.
Registration is limited. If you need to cancel, please notify us at least 1 week (5 business days) before the seminar date. Late cancellations will be charged a $69 fee per registrant.